Friday 10 September 2010

St. Maarten / St. Martin Interior Decoration



Hi I'm Tuso an Interior Decorator that lives in St. Maarten / St. Martin. Creating Caribbean homes is my life's joy and with this blog I'll do my best to keep you up to date on all interior decorating jobs that I'm presently working on. You can also expect a long list of handy decor tips along with suggestions of work from some of St. Maarten's / St. Martin's most renowned artists. If you're a fellow St. Maarten interior decorator or live on any of the surrounding islands and are interested in networking please see my contact information in the sidebar.

Presently there doesn't seem to be many individuals or companies on island offering professional interior decoration / interior design services. At a glance this may seem very odd considering the endless list of villas, condominiums and vacation rentals in construction not forgetting the other over 100 buildings that has been erected within the past 24 months.


Based on the development rate on the island it's very clear that Owning a home in St. Maarten is not that difficult of a task. In finding a home you have over 20 different Real Estate Companies / Independent agents to choose from to assist you in your search. Your options for St. Maarten living are French side or Dutch site. No matter which side you choose the sun's mostly always shining, the waters are always blue and no matter where you choose to end your search you'll still most likely be 10 minutes from the nearest beach.

Once you've made your choice this is when the fun begins. It's now time to begin furnishing the place or re-furnishing it if it's already furnished. The same way sex consummates a marriage adding your own flavor / personality to the newly purchased property completes the transition process, this is where you transform this newly own space "your space".

Based on your likes or dislikes many styles of interior decoration can be suggested, all of which will be suiting for the property, it's location, color and feel. In my next post I'll share some tips on how to make the correct furnishing decisions for your new St. Maarten / St. Martin property.

Visit This Blog: St. Maarten Interior Decoration


St. Martin Interior Decoration

3 comments:

  1. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!. AutoCAD blocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. How can I reach you privately!? I need an interior coordinator for my home in Defiance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative blog and requesting many more like this.
    home write for us

    ReplyDelete